20 of the Funniest Bar Signs
There are plenty of new-age marketing tactics that restaurant and bar owners could use to get customers in the door and buying a drink or two (or five). However, there’s something awesome about a cheekily written chalkboard sign perched outside the door of an establishment.
It may seem a bit old school, but with a dash of humor and piece of chalk, people come up with some brilliant signs to make people want to grab a drink. So, here are 20 of the funniest bar signs we’ve come across that are sure to make you laugh:
1. An inspirational quote with equal parts humor and truth and a well-drawn camel makes for a great sign. Plus, a week without a drink? Just the thought of that makes me need a drink.
2. This one probably hits a little close to home for many. And, it’s effective because now they have to grab a drink and try to forget about their psychotic, manipulative, backstabbing ex.
3. Chicken noodle? No thanks, I’ll take a bowl of whiskey please.
4. There’s no way people will want to pass up this incredible buy-two-get-two deal!
5. Beer is made of hops, hops are a plant ¦ so basically beer is a salad. Can’t argue with that logic.
6. And speaking of salad, when was the last time you had an exciting night that began with leafy greens?
7. Ah, just the type of water I like.
8. I don’t know about you, but this is all the convincing I need.
9. From this sign’s sad and eye-opening story about bread, to their description of beer as “a glass of liquid happiness” – Green Leaf Brewing Co. is doing it right.
10. Something for all the college dropouts to toast to.
11. Because not all heroes wear capes.
12. When all else fails, try some good ol’ fashioned hypnotism.
13.A And people say romance is dead ¦
14. This sign offers a perfect reminder than when posed with the question of beer, the answer is always yes.
15. Happy? Celebrate life with a drink! Not happy? Forget about it with a drink!
16. Be sure to read the fine print
17. That’s practically as good as a Prius!
18. That’s a pretty cool trade if I do say so myself.
19. For all the chemistry geeks out there.
20. A And finally, we have the sign writer who absolutely rocks at their job.